5 Reasons why to choose fearless Motion dance center
1. Focused on a fun and a family environment.
2. Small class sizes. On average it is a 10 to 1 student teacher ratio.
3. Educated, knowledgeable, and passionate staff.
4. Classes for everyone. FMDC has a variety of levels, and commitment options.
5. FMDC trains its dancers in dance, and yogis in yoga, but also teaches them about life. All FMDC teachers get to help shape their students into compassionate, fearless, kind human beings.
Fearless Motion Dance Center provides a dance education program that allows every individual student to be fearless, bold, and creative within the art form of dance and in their practice of yoga, while fostering an encouraging and accepting environment.
The Faces behind Fearless Motion dance center
FMDC is owned by the sister duo, Brianna and Callie Frey, who are local, Colorado natives. With a combined experience of 22 years in the dance field, these sisters wanted a studio to call their own and share their passion for dance and yoga. It all started with a dream, which led to finding the perfect community to open their studio. FMDC is rolling into it’s second season!