Registration: An annual registration fee of $35 for the 1st student, and $25 for each additional student, is due at the time of registration. Payment in full is required for the registration fee and any *Twirl fees, if applicable. Your registration fee holds your place in class and is non-refundable.
Tuition: Fearless Motion Dance Center tuition is based on an entire season of dance. Our season runs August 21, 2023- June 8, 2024. For your convenience we have broken tuition into 10 monthly payments (Aug-May). August tuition is charged on the first day of class, August 21st and is prorated. The remaining 9 payments are charged on the 1st of the month. All monthly tuition payments are automatically charged to a debit or credit card on file. Denied/expired cards will be charged a $25.00 fee. If your tuition is not paid by the 5th of the month a $35 fee will be added to your account. Students will not be allowed in class if their tuition is not paid in full, by the 15th of the month. Accounts more than 60 days past due may be submitted to collection services.
Each monthly payment is the same regardless of missed classes, cancellations, and holidays. Refunds (no exceptions) will not be issued for missed classes or holidays. If possible, a make up class is suggested (see make up class policies below).
You have the option to pay tuition for the entire season. Tuition rates are for the full season, not by the number of classes in a month. A 5% discount is given for annual tuition payments paid by August 19, 2023. We do ask that you only pay the full year’s tuition if you are 100% committed to dancing the entire season. If you do withdraw from class (injury, illness, loss of interest, etc.) a 30% penalty will be applied to your refund for the remainder of the year. If you pay in full for the year, a debit/credit card is still required to be on file.
For a breakdown of tuition payments please view the homepage of the Customer Portal.
Customer Portal: Each family has access to their Customer Portal where they can conveniently register for classes, obtain transaction records, make payments, etc. It is your responsibility to keep all info (contacts, billing details, etc) up to date. The Customer Portal can be accessed at www.fearlessmotiondance.com.
Make Up Classes: We appreciate it if you are able to inform FMDC as soon as possible, if your child is not going to be able to attend the regularly scheduled class time, due to illness, family emergency, etc.
* Subject to change: To make up a class, a dancer can take any other class/style in their age group. Make up classes need to be taken within 30 days of your original absence. Please contact the front desk to arrange a make-up class. Makeup classes are not allowed in the month of May due to Year End Show choreography.
Keep in mind, if your child misses classes on a regular basis, this will inhibit your child from gaining the knowledge needed to proceed to the next level. No refunds are given for missed classes. Makeup classes are not allowed for sessions.
Withdrawal from Class: FMDC does not pause accounts month to month. When you register, you are committing to the entire season or the remainder of the season.
FMDC requires a 30 day notice to withdraw from class. Contact the front desk for access to the withdrawal form. All cancellations must be received 30 days in advance of the next billing cycle (1st of the month) in order to stop future payment. If a full year was paid, we will refund the remaining payments minus 30%.
Please remember, tuition payments cover the entire month – no refunds are issued for early withdrawal. You are responsible for the following month’s tuition, if the withdrawal form is not received 30 days before the next billing cycle (1st of the month). 6 Week Sessions are non-refundable.
Inclement Weather: For inclement weather, FMDC class cancellations will be posted on Facebook, Instagram and sent via email and text message to the classes impacted. Follow FMDC on social media @fearlessmotiondance
We don’t necessarily follow Boulder Valley School District closings, as roads are often cleared by the time most studio classes begin. Refunds will not be given for canceled classes due to weather.
Dress Code: All dancers are expected to follow the dress code. Complete and updated dress code can be found online, www.fearlessmotiondance.com.
Communication: It is each parent’s and student’s responsibility to read the latest announcements, shared via email, social media, text, etc.
Please call/text 720-768-2485 or email [email protected] with questions.
Year End Show: FMDC’s annual Year End Show takes place early/mid-June each year. This is a great opportunity for dancers to showcase all of their hard work from the season. All 2023-2024 classes will participate in the Year End Show with the exception of Acro Lilac, Acro Yellow and session classes. Year End Show information will be finalized and posted to the website early in the season. The Year End Show costumes and fees will also be charged to the card on file. FMDC assumes all students are participating in the Year End Show, unless a Year End Show withdrawal form has been submitted.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the studio. Water only!
- Dance shoes are meant to be worn in the studio only. When leaving FMDC, please change into your street shoes. Street shoes are not allowed in the dance studio.
- FMDC and staff will assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or misplaced items. Please write your child’s name on all items (dance shoes, dance bag, water bottle, etc.)
- Students need to be picked up within 5 minutes of the conclusion of class. Excessive tardiness will result in additional fees.
- No parents, siblings, or friends are allowed in the studio.
- Viewing windows will be open at the teacher’s discretion. *subject to change
- If your child is going to be absent please notify the studio. Review our make up class policy for any missed classes.
- You are committing to the entire season, Aug- early June (or enrollment through to the Year End Show).
- A withdrawal form is required 30 days in advance of the next billing cycle, if a dancer decides to withdraw from the dance season.
- No cell phones/smart watches are allowed in the dance studio. All items need to be placed inside a dance bag and silenced.
- All dancers should use the bathroom BEFORE class begins to avoid disruptions.